Who knew that my heart would get shattered before Valentine’s Day? Thank goodness it was only a spare glass heart. This mixed media heart made with glass, dazzling artist’s pigments and Tyvek envelope paper beads is still intact.
I hope you have time to check out my tutorial (and get a peek at my shattered heart) for this mixed media Valentine project.
- Silks Acrylic Glaze: Wine and Roses, Carmen, Emperor’s Gold, Rusty Mauve, Boysenberry
- Primary Elements: Pink Anthurium, Pixie Pink, Fuzzy Peach, Violet Pearl, Emperor’s Gold
- The Solution Acrylic Wash–Coming soon to ColourArte
- Glass Heart ornaments
- Tyvek Open End 10 x 13 Inch White Envelopes
- Beacon 3-In-1 Advanced Craft Glue, 4-Ounce
- Artistic Wire 22-Gauge Buy-The-Dozen Wire
- Seed Beads
- Heat gun